Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

About Homosexuality
(02-02-2014, 07:29 PM)sporkium Wrote: @Wildcard i must be mistaken in regards to the first post... op stated that they were tired of discussing homosexuality, not that they actually wished to discuss homosexuality.

Just to throw my 2 cents in where it's not wanted. And it maybe because of my big ego where it shouldn't be, but this topic was started shortly after I posted after VF's picture of a girl showing her ass, and I asked how can anyone be gat after looking at this. I also stated I never understood, but respected the theory of the faggot. I thought that that may have something to do with setting off this discussion...

I love how people can make their own decisions about who they are. I HATE how thinks like fear, or religion, keep people from showing their true selves. I know that's not homophobia, it's fear or hateophobia that I can't stand. Topics like this MUST be allowed to continue until the fear & hate, and ultimately, the overall ignorance of the subject is eradicated.
(02-03-2014, 02:06 PM)LZA Wrote: I never understood, but respected the theory of the faggot.

"the theory of the faggot"? Huh
What in the world are you referring to?
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
I said that in another thread. I think Bob enjoyed my stupidity because he reiterated it.

http://www.rantcentralforums.com/Thread-...Fs?page=50
We all enjoy your stupidity.
After all, what would the Pit be without its resident village idiot?
It is just that we sometimes get the foolish urge to scrutinize your remarks.
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
while it may sound stupid, it appears that he may have stumbled onto an existentialist train of thought... and i'm going out on a very thin limb here... but if i weren't disgusted by the simplistic mechanics of the vast majority of lza's comments, i might be slightly impressed and say that this 'theory of the faggot' deserves further scrutiny... or would deserve further scrutiny had it been an actual theory and not a random monkey brain fart.

anyway, i suppose the topic is discussing faggots in general and not lza in particular.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
YA, whatever man. It'll always be a theory to me because I'll never understand or practice what they do. If true love happens to be between a man and another man, or woman to woman, then so be it; It's none of my concern and we only live once so we have to be true to ourselves. That's all!

The Village idiot's job is one that only a man of your stature can handle. Feel free to use my newly coined term.
(02-04-2014, 01:50 AM)sporkium Wrote: while it may sound stupid, it appears that he may have stumbled onto an existentialist train of thought... and i'm going out on a very thin limb here... but if i weren't disgusted by the simplistic mechanics of the vast majority of lza's comments, i might be slightly impressed and say that this 'theory of the faggot' deserves further scrutiny... or would deserve further scrutiny had it been an actual theory and not a random monkey brain fart.

anyway, i suppose the topic is discussing faggots in general and not lza in particular.

Another thing, I guess this is the closest thing to a compliment I'll get from you, so I'll have to say thanks! It wasn't a monkey fart. It was a well thought out statement trying to encompass a particular circumstance.