Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

About Homosexuality
Man, I hate how everyone is on about the gays. ''Being gay is wrong!'', ''No, being gay is okay!'' Oh my God, just SHUT UP about it. This subject has been discussed since the beginning of time and it's getting annoying, and since gay marriage has been allowed, everyone was even more flamed up about it. Couldn't we just stop talking about it? I mean, if being gay should be accepted as a normal thing, shouldn't it also be treated like a normal thing? We don't have straight pride parades or have long arguments about heterosexuality on the Internet, now do we? We seriously need another subject to bitch about, this one's getting old.
HNNNNNNNNNNG
(02-01-2014, 10:07 AM)Wondrer Wrote: We don't have straight pride parades

public displays of pride are only considered acceptable when done by minorities.
(02-01-2014, 10:34 AM)bob5695 Wrote:
(02-01-2014, 10:07 AM)Wondrer Wrote: We don't have straight pride parades

public displays of pride are only considered acceptable when done by minorities.
Hm. I didn't know that.
HNNNNNNNNNNG
well, now you do.
A lot of subjects have been over discussed. You're right, if it was accepted across the board like it should be, there there would be no use in discussing it (like we never discuss how air is necessary to breathe).

Think of it this way, the subject of color has been going way back before I was born (before we were all born). However, it is unfortunately still an issue, so it's still being talked about. The newness of gay right will be around for along time. I'd just as soon seen gays get all the equal rights as everyone else, so talk can be just that...Talk.

It's human nature to bitch about whatever they can.
(02-01-2014, 10:07 AM)Wondrer Wrote: Couldn't we just stop talking about it?

protip: don't post threads regarding topics you don't wish to discuss.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
(02-01-2014, 03:33 PM)sporkium Wrote:

Once again Spork comes up with the slap you dead in the face logic...
I was thinking that :p

I get what you mean though, @Wondrer-- it does seem like some people are 'out to get' all gay people.
(02-01-2014, 03:33 PM)sporkium Wrote:

Well, somebody had to say it, right?
HNNNNNNNNNNG
I'm def. not"out to get "gays,as long as they don't try to stick their eh willies up my eh behind,let them get on with it
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[