Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

A quiz about the US Constitution
The Christian Science Monitor has created this quiz:

How much do you know about the US Constitution? A quiz.

The quiz contains 15 questions.
The average score is getting 10 of them correct.
So if you do better than that, you are smarter than the average American.
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
Wow, I tanked it... Only got 8 right... Much harder than I thought...
I only got 11 right myself, but then I am not American, and I have never had an American education, or lived there.
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
I got 8 right too. But I just guessed the last 4 cuz I got bored with doing it and there was no way to get out early.

But I wouldn't have gotten any of them correct anyway since I don't know anything about the Commerce clause of the constitution.
^^ 'there was no way to get out early' Big Grin

I got 12 right, but would have scored less if it hadn't been for the multiple choice answers. I was surprised by the answer to question 14 about how many judges had declared the health-care reform measure unconstitutional.
"everyone wants to win but no one wants to drink a bucket of sj's piss" - bob5695

christian science monitor... lols
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
I only got 9, but a few of those weren't objective questions at all, and were only matters of opinion. I got those ones wrong. I guess I am not a Christian Scientist. Even so, I didn't do too well.
that those with no rights,
display the right to have no life, to have respect they must accept
a world commiting suicide
(06-09-2013, 01:52 AM)velvetfog Wrote: I only got 11 right myself, but then I am not American, and I have never had an American education, or lived there.

^^AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAH
And with that statement ladies & gentlemen, the LZA is going to bed!!! 'night / morning (wherever you happen to be) all!!!!!
I looked it up,so I got them allXD
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[