Current time: 04-30-2017, 01:56 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A minor suggestion
10-22-2014, 11:50 PM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2014 11:51 PM by AliShibaz.)
RE: A minor suggestion
Hey Spud,

Since Wildcard understands what I mean, I won't post a screen shot.

Believe it or not, I don't even remember how to do that.

But thanks for the suggestion anyway.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-23-2014, 06:39 AM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2014 06:56 AM by AliShibaz.)
RE: A minor suggestion
Spud? Here is a P.S. for my previous post.

A good part of the reason why I'm reluctant to post a screen shot is because I would show you two images. But both of them would be identical.

In other words, I would show the first image. Then, after clicking on Edit, nothing would happen. There would be nothing that could be seen. That is the essence of the problem. There is no difference between the "before image" and the "after image". I hope I have explained that OK.

But, it really doesn't seem like it would help anyone understand when I posted two images and then stated, "See? After clicking on the Edit button, nothing happens."

However, if you feel it's important, I will dig out my notes and try to figure out how to post a screen shot and do that for you because you and everyone else here have always been incredibly helpful to me. I haven't seen Velvet or Bob for a while and I'd like to say hello to them as well.

I remember the difficulty was that taking the screen shot produces a BMP file and I then have to convert that BMP file to a JPEG file. I remember that in the past I had to figure out how to convert that BMP file to a JPG file using the app Irfanview. Unfortunately, I haven't used that app in two or three years now and I'd have to download it and install it again. But I'll give it a try if you feel you need to see it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)