• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A New Way To Share
    The More Ways To Share, The Better

In an effort to making sharing easier and more intuitive, we've added the ability to showcase a link that you would like to share. Showcased links contain a preview of the content on the other end of the link and give users an idea what they are getting into.

You can even showcase links from Rant Central:

WWW.RANTCENTRALFORUMS.COM
    Worst Things To Say During A Sexual...
    Can you top the shocking answers in this thread?

To use the new toy, just type or paste the link on a separate line.

Links inside quotes will not preview.

I hope you enjoy. Please report any problems in Site Issues & Suggestions and remember that you must have ten or more posts in order to post links on the forums.
    Thanks boss. Always improving.
    You are very welcome Smile
    I tried to do one, sorry for the spam. But it doesn't seem to preview?
    It depends on the link whether or not there will be information to use. If there isn't, then it will just display as a normal link. Mainly if there is no image/title/etc.

Post the link here and I will give it a try.
    Nevermind I see the post. Yes, that link leads to a page that isn't up to modern web standards, unfortunately.

But you did remind of something:

Threads from Rant Central that are in The Pit or otherwise hidden from guests, will not provide a preview either.
    (11-04-2018, 02:14 PM)Admin Wrote:  Nevermind I see the post. Yes, that link leads to a page that isn't up to modern web standards, unfortunately.

But you did remind of something:

Threads from Rant Central that are in The Pit or otherwise hidden from guests, will not provide a preview either.

Good to know ty.  Posted in the pit to avoid spamming everyone with a test thread.  Shame SB is out of date. xD
    We decided it was too much to ask of you guys to wrap your links in tags and such.

Now, simply put the link on a separate line and it will automatically display a preview (if one is available for that link).

If you don't want a link to preview, just type a space after it.

Just a reminder, you have to have more than ten posts to share links.
    Noooice.