Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

5 Million Dollars!!!!
Let's say you came into some cash. 5 million bucks. it's yours but the only way you can keep it is if you give away 100,000 dollars to someone else.

who would give the 1 hundred thousand to and why?
I'd give it to my wife for a few reasons. First and foremost she deserves it for dealing with my BS. Second, because she deserves it for all the BS she puts up with in her nursing job, and third, so the $$ stays in the family. I'll probably keep 1 million & give her the rest...She's smarter at handling money than I.
I would give the $100,000 to my sister.
She works too hard, and deserves a chance to retire early.
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
give it to one of my mates,because he deserves it
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
i'd "give" it to the fucker from the irs that is going to attempt to tax me on the remaining 4.9 mil.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
I would give $100,000 to my mother and father and then go take @Togachu house shopping. Smile
(06-05-2013, 11:47 PM)LaZyA553dde5tr0yer Wrote: I'd give it to my wife for a few reasons. First and foremost she deserves it for dealing with my BS. Second, because she deserves it for all the BS she puts up with in her nursing job

And after all that BS she only gets a hundred thou? You must be good in bed then, if you except her to take thatBig Grin

Does it have to be an individual, or can it be a charitable body? If the latter, I'd give it to a hunger chairty (then spend the rest on KFC). If the former, I might do what Abe did in the Simpsons episode "Old Money" and hold auditions to see who deserves it the most.
(06-05-2013, 11:47 PM)LaZyA553dde5tr0yer Wrote: I'll probably keep 1 million & give her the rest...

(06-06-2013, 06:33 AM)heslopian Wrote: And after all that BS she only geets a hundred thou? You must be good in bed then, if you except her to take thatBig Grin

I would have loved to let that go, since I know you didn't see it, but as you see, I'm out of pocket 4 mill...
(06-06-2013, 05:50 AM)Wildcard Wrote: I would give $100,000 to my mother and father and then go take @Togachu house shopping. Smile
Heart
meh
(06-06-2013, 08:28 PM)LaZyA553dde5tr0yer Wrote:
(06-05-2013, 11:47 PM)LaZyA553dde5tr0yer Wrote: I'll probably keep 1 million & give her the rest...

(06-06-2013, 06:33 AM)heslopian Wrote: And after all that BS she only geets a hundred thou? You must be good in bed then, if you except her to take thatBig Grin

I would have loved to let that go, since I know you didn't see it, but as you see, I'm out of pocket 4 mill...

I did see that, but it seemed like you were giving her the four million just so she could be your accountant or one woman bankBig Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Europe Fines Microsoft $732 Million velvetfog 3 3,041 03-06-2013, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Wildcard