Current time: 06-27-2017, 05:34 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
21 Things That Others Don’t Do…
04-18-2012, 05:03 AM
21 Things That Others Don’t Do…
Here are “21 Things That Others Don’t Do…”

1.Get Up Early – Not enough time in your day? Get up earlier. Starting your day before others do, empowers you to get more done while others are sleeping. You will soon find that you accomplish before the day begins than most people do all day.

2.Prepare for Your Day – Head into your day prepared. Do your homework. Prepare for the events of your day whether it is school, your job, or even having fun.

3.Exercise- Too many people say that they want to workout, but few do. Do some sort of physical activity each and every day. Keeping your body in shape, motivates your mind and productivity.

4.Finish Ahead of Deadlines – It seems that our society had become numb to the concept of deadlines. However, to avoid lost opportunities, penalties, and other life friction, ensure that you finish ahead of deadlines whether for a simple task, a bill, or a major project.

5.Have Goals – Successful people have goals. There has been a rising trend lately, to “not have goals.” All this ensures is that you won’t fail because you haven’t tried to attain anything. Instead of going wherever life takes you, set goals and choose your own path.

6.Take Chances – No one ever won by sitting in their comfort zone. You have to get up and get out. You have to be willing to take risks… sometimes big, sometimes small. Only going outside our boundaries can we grow.

7.Don’t Complain – Complaining is a waste of time. It is procrastination in disguise. Instead of whining about something, do something about it.

8.Dream Big – Many people dream too small. Think big… then dream bigger! Push yourself to even higher levels than you thought possible. We are all stronger than we think.

9.Have a Hobby – All work and no play doesn’t do the body or mind good. Have a hobby and let your passion breathe energy into all areas of your life. It doesn’t matter what it is, as long as it drives you.

10.Learn New Things – Many stop learning the day they leave school. Successful people are lifelong learners. Never pass up the chance to learn a new fact or a new skill.

11.Say No – The ability to “say no” is an important skill. Many think that winners always “say yes,” but in reality they are very choosy in their endeavors. They know when to pass up something that is not a priority.

12.Defend Your Time – You can get more money. You can get a new job. (You can even get new friends.) However, you can never get more time. And you never truly know how much you have left. Defend your time, it is your greatest asset.

13.Do it Today – You are your habits. And your habits are what you do today and every day. Don’t put off good intentions or actions until tomorrow.

14.Help Others – Never underestimate the power of helping others. Life is often a team sport, and you never know when your teammates will be there to support you. Always be there for them.

15.Make Decisions -Don’t be shy with decisions. Most people don’t make them, and life ultimately decides for them. Choose deliberately. Don’t fear the bad decision. You learn from them and there are few decisions in life where you can’t change your mind later.

16.Learn From Your Mistakes – Take chances, make decisions… even make mistakes sometimes. Just ensure that you learn from them. Every mistake should lead to new wisdom. Don’t repeat lessons.

17.Make Your Own Luck – Don’t wait for things to come to you. Go out and get them. The winners in life did not wait for things to be delivered to them. They made their own luck.

18.Listen – Sometimes you need to stop and just listen. If you rush through life, you will miss the important things. What people are trying to tell you… both good and bad. And of course, listen even harder with friends and the ones you love.

19.Change Yourself – Most people don’t change. They might grow older, grow bigger, but they often stay the same person. The most powerful people are those who can change themselves. (See 3, 6, 10, and 16.)

20.Do The Work – There is no shortcut to success. You have to do the work. You have to do the practice. You have to spend the time on the things that you want to accomplish.

21.Don’t Quit – A final word, never quit. Too many people quit just short, even in sight, of their dreams. Almost as if they don’t really want to get there. Winners keep going after the quitters have given up.

[Image: th_Wink-2.gif]

I don't sugarcoat anything.....do i look like willy fucking wonka to you
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-18-2012, 05:06 AM
RE: 21 Things That Others Don’t Do…
yes,yes,and?

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
Find all posts by this user
04-18-2012, 06:26 AM
Did you write that, Z?

Wildcard is awesome.
04-18-2012, 06:48 AM
LMFAO Did you write that Z

Looks like Z is on or has been on time management course

http://timemanagementninja.com/2012/03/t...hers-dont/
04-18-2012, 07:35 AM
i didn't write it Sad

i stole it Smile

I don't sugarcoat anything.....do i look like willy fucking wonka to you
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-18-2012, 07:37 AM
(04-18-2012 07:35 AM)zeberzee Wrote:  i pirated it Smile

/fixt

Wildcard is awesome.
04-18-2012, 08:30 AM
his missus wrote itHysterical

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
04-18-2012, 09:57 AM
Play on forums all day Tongue
06-05-2013, 02:02 PM
That's a lot of good info. i do a third of them already. Man I'm lazy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Things you do when you're sick. Spud17 11 2,638 01-10-2014 03:09 PM
Last Post: Bunny
  A few things about Windows Users.... SteRipper 6 2,700 11-22-2013 12:43 PM
Last Post: velvetfog
  material things we like LZA 12 3,038 07-06-2013 12:20 AM
Last Post: LZA

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)