Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

“Friends” lying
I need to rant big time before i end up popping my mouth off and getting killed for something i say. So i have two “friends” which are a father and “son” i was watch a animal for a month straight and i would sleep on the floor due to his animal would not stay off my bed. Plus they wpuld leave them there for days on end. I would it to poop and pee. Well his “son” got fired from his job months ago and refused to step up to the plate. I felt like i was being taken advantage of. I was not getting any sleep, couldnt eat, and barely got time away from that animal. So figured that one day when it was not hot which that animal has survived 110 degree weather. His “son” will take care of him since i had things to do with animal.
Well i got told by the dad the animal was dead and his “son” had to bury it. Well that was three days ago and this morning his “son” didn’t realize i was awake he went by with the animal that is dead real quietly. I should have took a picture of that. From the day this has happened i have been have heart issues due to all the stress they are putting me through. It feels like they are doing everything on purpose.
First of this situation of “friends” is going to put me in the grave. Second “friends” don’t lie to you about something that serious. So what the hay?!?!?
If you were in my shoes with what smidge of things these two put me through what do you think they are trying to do?
what the fuck did you just post??
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
Replying back to wtf did you just post.
It is written how it has all played out. If you were put in the same shoes when other partys doea not work and i had to scarifice my sleeping space for almost a month cause no one would give me a break for every f-ing day of rotten smelling breathe and sleeping on a floor. So yeah the other person lied about what happened when the animal i knew was fine. They said it iwas dead to me and then hide the animal until they could not.
So come again with the wtf did you just post. FRIENDS that f-ing lie! If you live in a house apartment in most places dont give you f-ing air. What a fan to blow already hot air towards anyways!?! You’ll must live in luxury. I have never had air, swap cooler, etc. ever and yes animals do survive unless you baby them. Hiw do you expect things to live through Mississippi weather or the snow stroms when it is outaide animals. Huh?
oh... you are from mississippi... that explains the horrific writing style and you come off as batshit crazy. makes perfect sense.

anyway, maybe they had to lie to you about the 'animal' and hide it from you... because maybe you were getting a little too familiar with it? was it a sheep or goat... a hamster perhaps? hmmm?

(08-19-2018, 01:06 PM)brindle1dog1 Wrote: If you live in a house apartment in most places dont give you f-ing air. What a fan to blow already hot air towards anyways!?! You’ll must live in luxury. I have never had air, swap cooler, etc. ever and yes animals do survive unless you baby them. Hiw do you expect things to live through Mississippi weather or the snow stroms when it is outaide animals. Huh?

it's interesting that you mentioned the "fan:" i don't believe you understand the concept. the fan is meant to move air, thus enabling your skin to operate as an evaporative cooler. the moving air evaporates the sweat, thus cooling you down. the process is similar to that of a "swamp cooler".

in respects to how am i to expect animals to survive in mississippi without air-conditioning of some sort... you kinda got me there. i can't possibly imagine there to be any animal life of any kind in mississippi.

so,...

i'm not quite sure what you meant by "baby" the animals. I understand this to translate to "sexual relations with".

and... that brings us back to why anyone would have to hide an "animal" from you and pretend that it's dead.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
For one thing i am not bat shit crazy. Damn i wish i was so then i don't have to work and get that ssi check for being bat shit crazy. Getting familiar wtf do mean by that?!? Lmao
That is cool saying i am from Missisippi lol. Wow i guess the world is full of people that are full of assumptions.
So the world is full of people that act like a friend and then stab you in the back and use you to the point that you get stressed out, get heart issues and almost die from people that are inconsiderate about you.
So you’ all must have some messed up thinking if you think it is cool for aomeone to leave an animal woth you for a month straight and then you have medical issues that arise from that problem. So my point is everyone must be like that.
you got me f-ed for assuming sexual shit with animal that is f-ing gross!
So babying in my EYES is different then yours by a long shot. Pampering is the word you may understand. So how do animals survive in the heat before the creation of fans, air conditioning, etc.
Rich people must use that term babying their animals. That is why i used that word so excuse my rich sound vocabulary when i should have said pampered.
Are you drunk?
Lol do not touch that stuff at all and i can see why you say that i am drunk cause i am using a touch screen keyboard.
You know what is? Since i can remember taking advantage of me cause i am to noce of person to say NO! I am feed up with people doing that to me.
Air conditioning is a sin.

Why are they hiding animals from you?
All the animals are his to use! Muahahahaha!

I remember the day I lost my virginity. Me and that special lady were sitting underneath this tree enjoying each other’s company. First I was just petting her nicely. Then petting her all heavy.. Then kissing her passionately. And the next we were boning hard and that’s when her mom showed up and just started staring at me.. It was an uncomfortable minute or two but then she just said “bahhhhhhh”.
"Well slap my ass and call me Satan."